xfce4-session

Bernhard Walle Bernhard.Walle at gmx.de
Sat Jul 5 22:57:09 CEST 2003

On Sat, 05 Jul 2003 at 22:47 (+0200), Benedikt Meurer wrote:
> On Sat, 05, Jul 2003, Bernhard Walle wrote:
>
> > Works (and looks) good! But: Are you sure that the behaviour of the
> > "Speichere Sitzung beim Beenden" option in the settings manager is
> > correct?
>
> The german translation may be confusing (hopefully Moritz will make
> better translations :-). The english text should make things clear:
> "Automatically save session on logout".

Hm, but I think it's confusing.

"Automatically save session on logout" => Disables the option in the
logout dialog and saves the session

"Automatically save session on logout" not activated => Enables the
option in the logout dialog but enables the saving by default

What I expect when I read "Automatically save session on logout" is that
sessions are not saved by default when the checkbox is *not* activated.

Regards,
Bernhard