FreeBSD build errors

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Sat Jul 5 19:00:33 CEST 2003

El s?, 05-07-2003 a las 06:47, Olivier Fourdan escribió:
> On Sat, 2003-07-05 at 12:57, Benedikt Meurer wrote:
> > Damn, I know this would happen. libtool 1.5 seems not to work with
> > FreeBSD :-(
>
> Humm, don"t jump straight to the conclusion.
>
> If that would be the case, then Iguess Edscott would be impacted too.
> And that would affect other packages too.

No problem here. Botsie's trouble is most probable because he is using
libtool < 1.4a, or at least I had the same behaviour until I upgraded.

OTH, I got serious trouble with translations (redhat-linux). After
generating .gmo files texts with non-ascii utf-8 characters are not
being translated. It seems my gettext (0.11.5) is breaking things. :-\

So now I pull down the gmo files from CVS, and translations work fine
again. Darn confusing... What could be wrong?

Edscott