xfce4 problems with Launcher command

Brett I. Holcomb brettholcomb at charter.net
Sat Jul 5 17:41:27 CEST 2003

Nope.  That was already set.  What is strange is that 3.8.18 doesn't have any
problem at all launching and running this program.  With 4 it has problems
even after I start it.  I noticed that even if I can get rid of console after
startup the menus do not show up as they do under 3.

> Brett,
>
> I've identified a bug in wine, I dunno if that's related;

Snipped

--

Brett I. Holcomb
AKA Grunt <><