xfcalendar enhancements

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Fri Jul 4 20:26:20 CEST 2003

I've just updated xfcalendar with the following:

-Fixed segv condition when opening different appointments at the same
time
-save all appointments in single dbh file to enable alarm and date
marking
-enabled a alarm which will go off when a day with appointment is
reached
-mark dates which have appointments.

The alarm is a text written to stdout. It should be a pretty window with
bells and whistles but I don't have time for it so I'll leave that up to
someone else. All you have to do is fill in the "pretty_window(char
*text)" function, where text is already set to the appointment text.

regards,

Edscott

ps. Due to the 24hr. issue, I'm attaching a patch as well.