xffm error

Luis Miguel Garcia ktech at wanadoo.es
Fri Jul 4 16:33:42 CEST 2003

On 04 Jul 2003 09:57:23 -0400
Joe Klemmer <klemmerj at webtrek.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 2003-07-04 at 08:25, edscott wilson garcia wrote:
>
> > Make sure the xffm libs are in the ld path with ldconfig. Also,
> > installing xffm should be done with "make uninstall && make install" so
> > that libraries from old instalations are properly replaced.
>
> 	I uninstalled the xffm rpms and reinstalled and it's working fine.

Edscott, has you or anyone looked into the problem in the makefiles that made that xffm cannot overwrite older libraries? I think it's reporting problems and it must be solved before 4.0-Final, because several people has different xffm libraries around and it must be overwriten by a new installation.

perhaps already solved?

Thanks!