xffm error

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Fri Jul 4 14:25:06 CEST 2003

Hi Joe,

El jue, 03-07-2003 a las 23:12, Joe Klemmer escribió:
> 	Another strangeness.  When I try and run xffm I get this -
>
> $ xffm
> xffm: error while loading shared libraries: libxffm.so.0: cannot open

Make sure the xffm libs are in the ld path with ldconfig. Also,
installing xffm should be done with "make uninstall && make install" so
that libraries from old instalations are properly replaced.

BTW, I've updated the CVS with several improvements for keyboard usage:
tab key for jumping between treeviews, scrolling by using first letter
will enter expanded subdirs and also wrap to the top, the hpanel
position is remembered, and input entries are not preselected. It won't
be available to anon CVS until some twelve hours from now.

regards,

Edscott