session manager again

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at student.uni-siegen.de
Thu Jul 3 23:34:36 CEST 2003

On Thu, Jul 03, 2003 at 01:12:13AM +0200, Benedikt Meurer wrote:
> I just added a splash screen to xfce4-session (among other more
> important fixes/additions :-). Suggestions/contributions on the splash
> screen image are more than welcome :-).

Ok, I'd like everybody to test 0.0.11, news:

	* i18n support
        * mcs plugin
        * shutdown/reboot support (optionally using sudo)
        * several bugfixes

Olivier asked if we could include the session manager with 4.0. I have
some points on my TODO list, but in general I could finish the basic
work til July 15th. I'd like to hear what the others think of this.

If we should decide to include it with 4.0, we have two weeks of heavy
bug hunting to go :-)

Benedikt

--
NetBSD operating system:                         http://www.NetBSD.org/