Irreproducible bug in xfwm4

Luis Miguel Garcia ktech at wanadoo.es
Thu Jul 3 17:53:43 CEST 2003

Oliver, I'm not a very good coder, and i don't know nothing about gtk2 and/or xfce4 but I want to make you a suggestion.

Perhaps you can implement a Locking Method to the "Change desktop reaching the edge of the screen" feature. I mean that when I go to the right edge, this feature must be deactivated (put off) until the desktop has changed and the mouse is at the left side.

Have I explained correctly?

;)

Luis Miguel Garcia
Palencia / Spain

On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 17:12:01 +0200
Luis Miguel Garcia <ktech at wanadoo.es> wrote:

> Hi Oliver and others,
>
>      I think there are a bug in the feature that makes desktops reachable by moving the mouse to the left or right edges of the screen. It has been happened only two times (perhaps with high load?) but it's completly irreproducible (irreproducable?) because now it's working perfectly.
>
>      I don't know what to say, except that I think the bug exist (i've not taken drugs nor nothing ;) )
>
> Cheers,
>
> --

Luis Miguel Garcia Mancebo
Ingenieria Tecnica en Informatica de Gestion
Universidad de Deusto / University of Deusto
Bilbao / Spain