system-load-plugin-0.2.0

Benedikt Meurer Benedikt.Meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Wed Jul 2 21:00:58 CEST 2003

On Wed, 02, Jul 2003, Riccardo Persichetti wrote:

> Hello list,

Hey Riccardo,

> I'd like to announce second release of system-load-plugin.
> I've tried to port it to many *nix flavours as possible
> (bsd included)...
> So please if you're not running linux, i need you to
> test it and give some feedback...

A few notes from the NetBSD front:

First of all, please make sure it compiles with --enable-debug=full.
Secondly: Please be polite and do not simple exit() the panel if
something fails :-).

Now on the plugin:

It fails with:

** (xfce4-panel:20863): WARNING **: Cannot get nlist.

The problem is in cpu.c:134: nlst[0].n_type == 0 fails.
I'll try to figure out whats wrong.

> Regards,
>   riccardo

Benedikt