Window manager weirdness?

Ric fhj52ads at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 1 23:16:20 CEST 2003

--- Benedikt Meurer <Benedikt.Meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de>
wrote:
> Olivier,
>
> I discovered a weirdness while working on the session
> manager. Its now
> able to restart apps saved in a previous session, and it
> works quite
> well, besides an ugly effect. I honestly have no idea
> what could be
> wrong, please see for yourself:
>
> http://www.home.unix-ag.org/bmeurer/tmp/weird.png

Hey, that is weird.  Is she always swollen like that?

:-)

> The clients are restarted in the order specified by
> _GSM_Priority, and
> xfwm4 is definetly the first app that gets launched by
> the session
> manager. The problem is: I don't know what caused the
> window manager
> to do such weird things. Can you gimme a tip what could
> be wrong,
> please? :-)
>
> Benedikt
>
> PS: I can send you the current sm code if you want to.

I'd rather have her telephone number.
LOL :)

> --

BTW, I have a gtk-2.0.6 that will allow build of XFce4
tar.gz into RPMs for that MDK 9.0 box of yours at work if
you have the other dependencies installed.  It rained today
so I've got a short break and will be working on the specs,
rpms, etc.  If I get the specs done, the rpms should be
available soon = Baha-mañana.
Do you want it or wait(more) on the rpms?

=====
Have A Great Day!

Ric
***