XFCalendar 0.1

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Tue Jul 1 03:41:50 CEST 2003

Hi Mickael,

El dom, 29-06-2003 a las 18:23, Mickael Graf escribió:
> Hi Edscott
>
> edscott wilson garcia wrote:
> >
> > Looks good. I have two suggestions.
> Thanks
>
> > 1- Putting holidays in italics (can be done in a locale dependent
> > fashion).
> I'll what I can do. I've just managed so far to put days in bold.

I believe the first contribution I made to xfce3 was something along
those lines. There's a whole bunch of files that can be pulled from KDE
to specify holidays of many countries. The problem is that it is not in
pure C.

> > 2- Adding it to xfce4-extras
> Yes, that's a good idea. Can you give me access to the CVS?

I'm afraid I'm not the one. Only Olivier or Chuck can do that.

regards,

Edscott