alpha xffm rpms available

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Thu Jan 30 10:08:07 CET 2003

Hi Edscott,

> I think I called it "preferences", or maybe I forgot to put it in the
> TODO. I think it should behave like the one in the panel, which can be
> called from the panel or from the settings manager.

No, I'm talking about the preporty if files/folders. The dialog that let the
user change the rights, groups of a file, group of files or a folder.

As for the "preference", it would be really great if you could use mcs...

Cheers,
Olivier.
--
XFce is a lightweight  desktop  environment  for  various *NIX systems.
Designed for productivity,  it loads  and  executes  applications fast,