Build errors still with me

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Thu Jan 30 09:26:01 CET 2003

On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 16:05:45 -0800
Russ Pitman <rjp at belle.apana.org.au> wrote:

> > It definitely has to do with the internationalization. Somehow the
> > ALL_LINGUAS variable is not expanded correctly. Can you try to add
> > --disable-nls to configure and see if that helps?
> >
> > 	Jasper
>
> Just ran ./configure --disable-nls && make && make install.
>
> Exactly same result.

Hmm, can this be another libtool bug or something (feels like a sed
problem: arNONE).

If you haven't run autogen.sh before you should do that first and try to
build with that.

If you did run autogen.sh before, a possible temporary solution for you
may be to do the following:

Edit either configure.in or configure.ac (only one of those is present),
look for ALL_LINGUAS="ar fr nl" (something like that) and replace with
ALL_LINGUAS=""

Then run ./autogen.sh and build as usual. That should at least build.

In the mean time I have no clue what the problem is. What are the
versions of automake, autoconf and libtool you have installed?

	Jasper

--
IRC channel: #xfce on irc.freenode.net