Build errors still with me

Russ Pitman rjp at belle.apana.org.au
Fri Jan 31 00:43:46 CET 2003

Since my last post /Jan27-03/ I've been trying to get a complete build
without sucess, so today I deleted everything to start clean.

With a freshly installed /xfce-devel in /usr/src from cvs I followed the
instructions from the Resource Home page exactly, built in the correct
order.

Make failed for
	xfce-mcs-manager
	xfce-mcs-plugins
	xfce4
	xfwm4

Each with the same error shown here,

	8888888
nfig.status: executing default-1 commands
Press any key to continue...root at belle:/usr/src/xfce-devel/xfwm4# make
make  all-recursive
make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/xfce-devel/xfwm4'
Making all in po
make[2]: Entering directory `/usr/src/xfce-devel/xfwm4/po'
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `arNONE', needed by `all-yes'.  Stop.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/xfce-devel/xfwm4/po'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/xfce-devel/xfwm4'
make: *** [all] Error 2
	8888888
I have't seen anything on the list about these errors so I guess that I
either am doing something wrong or my system is missing some file?

Seeing the reference to /po would this have to do with an internationalisation
issue?

All the other modules built fine.

Using Debian testing.

Thanks for any advice.