Startup problems with existing backdrop.xml

Michael Jakl mj at int-x.org
Wed Jan 29 23:54:39 CET 2003

Hello,
sorry for bugging again, but I've experienced some problems:
If the Settings Manager generates a backdrop.xml (eg just by clicking on it)
my desktop doesn't start properly.

I'm starting the programs in this order:
xfce-mcs-manager &
xfwm4  &
xfdeskmenu &

I've tried it in a xterm, after starting xfwm4 nothing happens. So the problem
is in xfce-mcs-manger or xfwm4 (or maybe by me :-).

I'm running Debian Woody.

Thanks for your time,
Michael

--
Michael Jakl <mailto:mj at int-x.org> http://www.int-x.org
584A 2FEB 1BAB BF5C F166  791C 287F 841D ACF1 9AFE