alpha xffm rpms available

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Wed Jan 29 23:46:37 CET 2003

El mié, 29-01-2003 a las 15:53, Olivier Fourdan escribió:
> Hi Edscott,
>
> I have a question more on usability of xfdiff4.
>
> Why there is no dropdown list for the "right path" as there is one for
> the "left path" ?

The drop down is only used when comparing directories. The element
selected drop down is then compared to one of identical name on the left
path. That's why it's not selectable.

> It looks odd...

It does. It might look better if both were combos and the file to
displayed could be selected from either. Unfortunately I'm too busy with
xffm to work on it now. (xfdiff4 is basically the port I did when the
move to gtk2 was first being discussed).

saludos,

Edscott