xffm and i18n

Jens Luedicke jens at irs-net.com
Wed Jan 29 00:09:19 CET 2003

On Tue, 2003-01-28 at 21:49, edscott wilson garcia wrote:

> Jens, go ahead and do the commit you plan.

done.

one thing:

The glade versions we both use seem to create a very
different C code. I use glade 1.1.3, and when I commit
my changes it whole code looks almost different.

for example:

your glade code: gtk_widget_set_usize (textview1, -2, 45);

my glade code: gtk_widget_set_size_request (textview1, -2, 45);

and as a site note: a negative value (-2) will create those
size warnings. I have committed a change to get rid of them.

--
Jens Luedicke <jens at irs-net.com>

"Never offend people with style when you can offend them with
substance."
--Sam Brown