New Script Update

nestu the_new_guiri at yahoo.es
Tue Jan 28 18:12:12 CET 2003

This is ugly!

checking out xfce-devel/libxfcegui4
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages
if any)
cvs unrecoverable error. Quitting!

- --
It is, isn't it Chuck? :"(

But a cvs prob is not my fault, it just could be locked by the module's
developer. All you can do in this case is rerun, w/o checking out the modules
you have already done (using --include or --exclude), and then compile them.
The easy way out, IMHO is just waiting for 5 min, and rerun. I'll consider it
a bug, and rewrite so next time this happens, it'll ask to carry on, ignoring
the module, or just sleep for sometime, and then try again. Maybe this error
sets a unique quit value than can be used, so I'll see to it.
Thanks,
C U!
nestu ;)