xfce4 panel

Jonathan Gardner gardnerj at allvantage.com
Tue Jan 28 04:25:53 CET 2003

It WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to set the -sh flag to something other than 100% which I presume is
the default, because I hadn't used that flag before. IF I set -sh 100% I
get the result I described before. I set it to 99% so it's not too dark,
but the transparency is clearly working. Why it stopped working the way it
was I do not know, but as long as I use the -sh flag at anything less that
100 it works.

Thanks

Jonathan

On Monday, the 27th day of January, in the year of our Lord 2003, at 10:14
PM the esteemed person of letters, Olivier Fourdan quoth:

OF> Jonathan,
OF>
OF> Yes, I see it. Although ass Jasper pointed out,
OF>
OF> aterm -bg black -fg white -tr -sh 50%
OF>
OF> works, so I definitely vote for an aterm bug...
OF>
OF> Cheers,
OF> Olivier.
OF>
OF> On Mon, 2003-01-27 at 21:53, gardnerj wrote:
OF> > Does this mean you're seeing it too? That'd mean a lot to me. I've
OF> > felt so alone. :-(
OF> >
OF> > Jonathan

There are only 10 kinds of people in this world:
Those who understand binary and those who don't.