xfdesktop (small) additions

Jonathan Gardner gardnerj at allvantage.com
Sun Jan 26 00:59:55 CET 2003

On Saturday, the 25th day of January, in the year of our Lord 2003, at
04:57 PM the esteemed person of letters, Olivier Fourdan quoth:

OF> I've also tweaked the default config (the one that is used when run
OF> for the first time) so that the default look like this :
OF>
OF> http://www.xfce.org/archive/xfce4default.png

One question that's probably really elemtary but I've been wondering a
while and your screen shot was the latest thing to make me think of it.
I see many screen shots including GIMP and the GIMP panel buttons look
quite themed. My GIMP always looks very plain and I've got no idea how to
change that. Can anyone help me?

Jonathan

--
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world:
Those who understand binary and those who don't.