Packages updates and i18n

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Thu Jan 23 00:04:21 CET 2003

Hi all,

I've updated the following packages :

- libxfcegui4 :
  * added a new convenient function "small_label(const gchar *)" that
    creates a GtkWidget (GtkLabel) with markups
  * libxfegui4 is now version 0.0.14
- xfce-mcs-manager:
  * Update autogen.sh script
  * Added i18n support
  * Added french localization
  * Make use of libxfcegui4 v .14
- xfwm4
  * Update autogen.sh script
  * Added i18n support
  * Added french localization
  * Make use of libxfcegui4 v .14

So, it means that you can now starts to translate the potfiles for both
xfwm4 and xfce-mcs-manager packages...

Please *please* use UTF-8 encoding (e.g. use gedit2 or emacs in utf8
mode) - You can take fr.po as an example.

Send me the localized potfiles and I'll add them to CVS (or you can do
it if you have CVS access, but don't forget to update configure.in
ALL_LINGUAS section and rerun autogen.sh)

Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org>
http://www.xfce.org