One more about xfdesktop

Jonathan Gardner gardnerj at allvantage.com
Wed Jan 22 06:12:18 CET 2003

On Tuesday, the 21th day of January, in the year of our Lord 2003, at
08:13 PM the esteemed person of letters, Net Llama! quoth:

NL> On 01/21/03 20:11, Jonathan Gardner wrote:
NL> > On Tuesday, the 21th day of January, in the year of our Lord 2003,
NL> > at 09:04 AM the esteemed person of letters, Net Llama! quoth:
NL> >
NL> > NL> aterm isn't misbehaving in that fashion for me.  its transparent
NL> > NL> all the way.
NL> > NL>
NL> >
NL> > Well here's a screen shot of what I'm talking about. Not a total
NL> > screen just the aterm without the window dressing. You'll notice the
NL> > scroll bar is still showing transparent, but the body looks like a
NL> > red tint over a black background.
NL>
NL> did you use too much tinting or shading perhaps?

I didn't specify any "amout" just "-tint red" and it DID work at first.
That's more of the odd part.

Jonathan

--
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world:
Those who understand binary and those who don't.