xfdesktop

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Mon Jan 20 16:14:23 CET 2003

Jasper,

Sorry, but it sounds like  a design problem in xfdesktop...

The property should not (and cannot) be set in the mcs plugin, because
the mcs manager is started first of all (if not, xfwm4 starts it, just
like xfce4 panel does, or any other xfce4 program do), so there is no
way to get xfwm4 running before xfdesktop plugin...

the best, then, would be to send the event from xfdesktop itself, not
the plugin *and* run xfdesktop *after* xfwm4.

Cheers,
Olivier

--
Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org>