xftaskbar4

Moritz Heiber MisterMoe at hackerboard.de
Sat Jan 18 02:59:19 CET 2003

Hello,

> By automatically, you mean it can be shaded, or it starts that way, and
> can't be unshaded?  I'd love the former, and hate the latter.

I guess I wasn't explaining the situation clearly enough, I'm sorry: The taskbar is
automaticly shaded at the top at startup. If the cursor gets into an area of about 1
centimeter below the top of the screen it suddenly unshades presenting the usuall
taskbar and pager. If you move away the cursor it automaticly shades again.

Bye,

Moritz