(no subject)

Magnus Lindberg nemo at horby.net
Fri Jan 17 07:23:38 CET 2003


I'm running FreeBSD 5.0 RC2 and yesterday I was trying to fetch
the files from the CVS with success. Then I found some of them
at dl.sourceforge.net, but old ones. Anyhow when I was tryin'
to compile I got an error in pixmap.c row 29.
I got the message sayin' "malloc.h has be replaced by stdlib.h"
so I just made that row as a comment and it compiled like it should.

I'm offering me to translate it to Swedish if there's any need of it.

// Magnus Lindberg (nemo at horby.net)

More information about the Xfce4-dev mailing list