xffm crash

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Mon Jan 13 03:23:27 CET 2003

El dom, 12-01-2003 a las 15:36, Olivier Fourdan escribió:
> Hi Edscott,
>
> I got a crash when performing a refresh :
>
> ** ERROR **: file refresh.c: line 91 (on_refresh_dot): should not be
> reached
> aborting...
> Aborted

I just did a commit with a lot of bug fixes and I think that I might
have fixed that abort condition. Please check and see if it happens
again and let me know.

> As a side note, I still wonder why xffm insists on using its own serif
> font and doesn't use gtk fonts...

I haven't done much work on fonts yet (still trying to get all the
basics in place). When I run xffm on FreeBSD I get an ugly font like in
xftree, but when I use redhat 8 I get a real nice true-type font. If you
know how to fix the font issue I'd appreciate it if you'd give it a try.
I'll be quite busy with other missing stuff (see TODO) for a while.

saludos,

Edscott