bug zapping update for xffm

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Mon Jan 13 03:22:23 CET 2003

Hi all,

I had a real fun time squashing bugs during the weekend. Now that I'm
back in civilization, I've updated the CVS. And I must say that during
the weekend I managed to work all the time with xffm and no xftree. I
specially like to be able to double click on the "find" results. Here's
a summary of the changes:

bug reported by Jonathan fixed (thanks for backtrace). I can get the
same crash
with a file with name "-".

optimized diagnostics printout and removed memory leak from status
printout

bug fixed: status box and diagnostics box should not accept drops

bug fixed: new command may proceed after warning if target file already
exists.

bug fixed: update_dir routine was not running through completely (fixes
rename bug)

bug fixed : delete everything inside a local wastebasket --> segv.

bug fixed : on rename a file of type1 to a file that already exists of
name2 and type2, the icon for type1 is not properly set (remains as
type2)

fixed status line for expanded directories to keep xffm slender

fixed print_status "Expanding", "Loading" to use name, not path, and
keep xffm slender.

fixed on expand and collapse, columns should be resized

bug fixed: no popup for broken links. No way to delete or rename cut
copy broken links

bug fixed: not updating directory after a symlink, duplicate or scramble

fixed: no error message when incorrect scramble key specified

fixed: on set_wait, no widgets should turn on
fixed: on scramble, once running, unmap input.

fixed: relative paths in root_local to keep size compact

done: double click on bookmark should make the open with default action
for directories to be "xffm"

done: default size for bookmark should be medium and position first.

fixed: select root_bookmarks and press new xffm button = sigabort