Xfce4 Panel oops

Jonathan Gardner gardnerj at allvantage.com
Sun Jan 12 23:41:08 CET 2003

Whew! Thanks. Ive got to go out now and if my wife found the panel not
working like that while I was gone, she would've blamed me and it wouldn't
have been pretty when I got home. ;-)

Jonathan

On Sunday, the 12th day of January, in the year of our Lord 2003, at 11:25
PM the esteemed person of letters, Jasper Huijsmans quoth: