xfwm4 mcs plugin not being loaded

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Fri Jan 10 12:44:07 CET 2003

Hi Botsie,

Make sure you get *all* of the latest libxfcegui4, libxfce4mcs and xfwm4
packages and restart your X session

Cheers,
Olivier.

Quoting Biju Chacko <botsie at myrealbox.com>:

> On Fri, 10 Jan 2003 11:54:26 +0100 (CET), Olivier Fourdan wrote:
>
> > Can you try again with latest CVS ?
>
> Hmmmm...
>
> It builds and loads ... but it doesn't seem to *do* anything. :-(
>
> That is, the changes that I make using the dialog do not seem to be
> applied.
>
> -- b
>
> --

XFce is a lightweight  desktop  environment  for  various *NIX systems.
Designed for productivity,  it loads  and  executes  applications fast,
while conserving  system resources. XFce is all free software, released
under GNU General Public License.    Available from http://www.xfce.org