Small updates to libgui and settings manager dialog

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Thu Jan 9 10:32:54 CET 2003

Hi Jasper,

One thing, though, when you change a library API, don't forget to increase the
version number in configure.in and rerun autogen.sh so that other apps can
require that new version...

I'll take care of that for the changes you made in libxfcegui4 :)

Cheers,
Olivier.

Quoting Jasper Huijsmans <jasper at moongroup.com>:

> On 09 Jan 2003 00:17:03 +0100
> Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org> wrote:
>

> > > which creates a dialog header looking like this:
> > >
> > > http://members.home.nl/jbhuijsmans/screenshots/20030108.jpg
> > >

> > Or like this :
> >
> > http://www.xfce.org/archive/xfwm4-mcs.png
> >
> > (yes, xfwm4 has its own mcs plugin, and it works, but I'm too tired
> > now to put that on CVS :-P )
> >

> Woohoo! Now we're getting somewhere. I really like that button layout
> table. Looks a little like a game or something; should be fun to play
> with :)
>
> > Good night,
> > --
> > Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org>
> > http://www.xfce.org

> --
> IRC channel: #xfce on irc.openprojects.net

XFce is a lightweight  desktop  environment  for  various *NIX systems.
Designed for productivity,  it loads  and  executes  applications fast,
while conserving  system resources. XFce is all free software, released
under GNU General Public License.    Available from http://www.xfce.org