Small updates to libgui and settings manager dialog

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Wed Jan 8 11:12:43 CET 2003

Hi all,

I added a new function to the dialogs section of libxfcegui4:

/* create a header with optional icon (may be NULL) in larger bold
 * font; background and foreground colors are taken from gtk.
*/
GtkWidget *create_header(GdkPixbuf *icon, const char *text);

which creates a dialog header looking like this:

http://members.home.nl/jbhuijsmans/screenshots/20030108.jpg

I thought that could be useful. At least I think it looks nice.

I also changed the settings manager dialog to sort the plugins in
alphabetical order. This gives plugin writer an easy way to visually
group item, by using a common prefix (like 'Desktop:' in the
screenshot).

I also define the settings manager icon size in the manager-plugin.h
header, which may be useful for plugins to know, although the icons are
resized by the manager anyway.

enjoy,
	Jasper

PS
I just realize I probably should have incremented the libtool version of
the library... Well, next time, perhaps I'll remember.

--
IRC channel: #xfce on irc.openprojects.net