mcs preference plugins

Jens Luedicke jens at irs-net.com
Sat Jan 4 20:53:29 CET 2003

On Sat, 2003-01-04 at 19:20, Olivier Fourdan wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've added a keyboard and mouse preference plugins to mcs (see
> screenshot at http://www.xfce.org/archive/mcs-preference.png)
> So please try it and see if you have better chance :)

both work fine for me. (using USB Mouse)

the User Interface module doesn't update the xfwm4 titlebar.

something else:

I need to copy the gtk-xfce-engine-2 related files to
/usr/lib and /usr/share. otherwise the User Interface module
doesn't show them. (I install xfce to /usr/local)

--
Jens Luedicke <jens at irs-net.com>

"Never offend people with style when you can offend them with
substance."
--Sam Brown