Fwd: Error while switching workspaces

manny rosa manny_robot_freak at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 2 05:23:14 CET 2003

Neat stuff! I feel stupid now. I just updated from cvs
and noticed what you added. I also noticed <ALT>+F4
closes windows, BUT it can also close xftaskbar and
the panel. While I'm at it, is it possible to
configure the taskbar to do things like display at the
bottom of the screen instead of the top, disbale the
workspace switcher...? It would also be nice to have a
right-click menu with window options like
maximize/minimize, shade, etc from the taskbar. Oh,
and a kill function (for xfwm4 too) for those apps
that resufe to close. I think it's easier that running
xkill and making sure you kill on exactly the correct
window.