iconbox for xfce4

Biju Chacko biju_chacko at vsnl.net
Wed Feb 26 14:07:53 CET 2003

On Fri, 2003-02-21 at 19:56, Tobias R. Henle wrote:
> i like xfce it's nice and fast, all i missed was an iconbox for my minimized
> applications. xftaskbar does it's job but i don't like taskbars, so i started do
> programm a small iconbar/box which manages the minimized and or maximized
> applications.
>
> please try it out and tell me what you think about it and wheter it is usefull
> for xfce or not.

Sorry for the late reply -- just got back from my vacation in Goa ;-)

This is one feature that I've been cribbing about for ages. I vote that
we add it to CVS for the 4.0 release. Of course, Olivier will have to
take a decision on that.

I've just looked at the screenshot so far, but it looks impressive! More
comments when I've taken a closer look.

Good Work!

-- b