xfce4 ja.po

Zhao-Ji zhao-ji at awz.ne.jp
Wed Feb 26 09:45:54 CET 2003

Hi,

From: Jasper Huijsmans <jasper at moongroup.com>
Subject: Re: xfce4 ja.po
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 08:49:39 +0100

> Would it be possible to write this in utf-8 encoding? I think that is
> required for use in GTK (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

I can do it, iconv (in glibc-2.2.x ) is used.

however, when I checked ja.po of GTK+ -1.2.10, it was written by EUC-JP.
although required encoding is SJIS when using Japanese for others,it is
written independently the past  it seems that it is commo.
# everyone since he does not like M$-KANJI(SJIS), although it does not use ;-)

I am not "a good translator".
English capability is also below a general level.
but , it is one person who loves "the good environment" of this XFce4.
I do cooperation to international stabiity.

Truly, if the thing of UTF-8 is required, please say always.

message from Zhao-Ji for China
             mailto: <zhao-ji at awz.ne.jp>
             Naoki Yamaguchi for Japan
             mailto: <yamaguchi at awz.ne.jp>