(no subject)

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Tue Feb 25 14:37:14 CET 2003

On 25 Feb 2003 08:20:16 -0500
Joe Klemmer <klemmerj at webtrek.com> wrote:

> > > Pick an answer:
> > >
> > > 1) When it's done
> > > 2) Sometime between tomorrow and Armageddon
> > > 3) The day after Olivier says it is
> > > 4) 32
> >
> > how about 'no'? ;-)
>
> 	That'd be #5.

hmm, that figures ...

Anyway, Voicu, you may have noticed this is not a question we like to be
asked. We just don't know. Our development group is too small to make
big plans, roadmaps and time-based releases.

I know when it's _not_ going to be released. It's not going to be
released tomorow, and not next week. It could be in a month. I do hope
so, but we simply can't say.

	Jasper