Makefile.in for wffm in xfce4...

Philip Dean pdengineer at myrealbox.com
Sun Feb 23 23:30:09 CET 2003

On Sun, 23 Feb 2003 23:22:56 +0100
Moritz Heiber <MisterMoe at hackerboard.de> wrote:

> > One other quick question, is there a location that I can edit to set an application to
> > sticky?  GKrellM and XMMS don't offer the regular menu to select this.
>
> They do. For gkrellm check Configuration / Properties / Set sticky state.
> For XMMS check the box under options / sticky :-)
>
> Bye,
>
> Moritz
>
> PS: Decribtions might differ since I had to translate them from German to English ;-)

Wow, okay, I am a few versions behind on these.  I found them now.  Thanks a lot!

Philip Dean

-=+=-
They say if your PC isn't working reboot...
Hummm.... I haven't rebooted in months!!
-=+=-
Using Linux since 11/99 | http://www.linux.org
Linux user #240138 | http://counter.li.org/
Linux-Mandrake | http://www.linux-mandrake.com