Makefile.in for wffm in xfce4...

Philip Dean pdengineer at myrealbox.com
Sun Feb 23 23:18:50 CET 2003

On 23 Feb 2003 22:23:00 +0100
Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org> wrote:

> On Sun, 2003-02-23 at 21:57, Philip Dean wrote:
> > There are still some things I am looking forward to seeing included
> > (i.e. border-less windows) but I realize it is in progress.
>
> Not sure I understand what you mean here. One thing is sure, though,
> xfwm4 won't let the user make windows border-less unless the application
> itself ask for that. In other words, of your application has a
> border-less mode (ie XMMS for example) then xfwm4 honors it. Otherwise,
> you'll stick with a border.
>
> Cheers,
> --

Well, I guess I can give an example...  (not that it that vital)  In XFce3, I had my XFClock and several different terminal programs to run borderless with the NoTitle and BorderWidth 0 calls in xfwmrc.  I was hoping xfwm4 would allow similar.

One other quick question, is there a location that I can edit to set an application to sticky?  GKrellM and XMMS don't offer the regular menu to select this.  If I am looking for thing that are just not any where near developed feel free to just tell me to be quiet and wait!  :o)   I am just checking to see what is going to become of some key reasons I switched to XFce.  (I am also eager to switch to 4 if you can't tell)

Thanks again!!

Philip Dean

-=+=-
They say if your PC isn't working reboot...
Hummm.... I haven't rebooted in months!!
-=+=-
Using Linux since 11/99 | http://www.linux.org
Linux user #240138 | http://counter.li.org/
Linux-Mandrake | http://www.linux-mandrake.com