Makefile.in for wffm in xfce4...

Philip Dean pdengineer at myrealbox.com
Sun Feb 23 00:13:59 CET 2003

> You need to run ./autogen.sh in order to get Makefile.in and therefore _x_ffm (I assume
> thats what we're talking about) to run. 2.5.2 seems to be your automake version. Although
> I'm not 100% sure you may upgrade automake without having any problems (usuall system)
>
> Bye,
>
> Moritz

Thanks,  I will try and see.  I have spent most of today installing and tracking down GTK2.  I will track down the newer automake and try.  I was assuming that it would require a update to autoconf and what not.  For what it may be worth, I am on a Mandrake 8.1 system.

BTW, thanks for the quick reply!

Philip Dean

-=+=-
They say if your PC isn't working reboot...
Hummm.... I haven't rebooted in months!!
-=+=-
Using Linux since 11/99 | http://www.linux.org
Linux user #240138 | http://counter.li.org/
Linux-Mandrake | http://www.linux-mandrake.com