system feeze with xffm

Peter Weidenkaff peter_weidenkaff at gmx.net
Fri Feb 21 17:00:08 CET 2003

Hallo,

I dont't know if this is the right place to report a bug (or a fault of
me?). But I'll give it a try....

I use the cvs version of xfce4. When I start xffm my system completely
feezes and I have to press the reset button. I can't find any errors in
/var/log/syslog. This freeze is reproduceable.

This bug is not very tragic for me because I don't use xffm, but probably
this helps you.

If you need more information please tell me how to get more detailed
logfiles from xfce

By the way my system is Debian3.0 with self-compiled kernel 2.4.20 and I
have the xfce-cvs from today.

Peter
--
Linux ist instabil und die Erde ist eine Scheibe!