new name for bookmarks?

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Thu Feb 20 00:21:05 CET 2003

Thanks for all the suggestions (on and off the list).
I kind of like "bookplaces", but it seems difficult to translate to
other languages. But plain "book" is good because in the future the user
can define as many "books" as she/he pleases and set the name to
whatever the "book" is about. The changes are still in the oven.

Edscott