new name for bookmarks?

James Tappin james at tappin.me.uk
Wed Feb 19 22:06:53 CET 2003

On 19 Feb 2003 07:37:27 -0600
edscott wilson garcia <edscott at imp.mx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>   I just realized that the name "bookmarks" for the corresponding root
> element in xffm might be confusing since the term is used in another way
> by other fms. For xffm it is rather a virtual folder (behaving like a
> folder with symlinks but without any symlinks). So the name should be
> changed (and maybe the icon too). I can only think of changing it to
> "Virtual", so if anybody has any alternate ideas, now it's time to
> suggest.

Here are a few ideas (not sure any of them are much good though).

Favourites -- Describes it well, but too much like IE.
Frequently Used Directories -- Rather a mouthful and could be abbreviated
			to FUD
Useful Places -- ?

James
--
James Tappin,             O__      "I forget the punishment for using
james at tappin.me.uk       --  \/`    Microsoft --- Something lingering