xfwm4 and MPlayer errors

Jonathan Gardner gardnerj at provide.net
Wed Feb 19 14:37:17 CET 2003

On Wednesday, the 19th day of February, in the year of our Lord 2003, at
10:26 AM the esteemed person of letters, Peder quoth:

P>  There seems to be some bug in xfwm4. When I play a video using MPlayer
P>  and swith from window mode to full screen and back, the window
P>  looses its the top bar and resize areas.

I can confirm. I'm using the lastest rc of MPlayer and xfce4 from cvs
pulled late last night and I get the same result. Didn't we already have
this problem though? I don't remember what was the cause. I probably
ignored it at the time as I didn't have  MPlayer working till recently.

Jonathan

--
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world:
Those who understand binary and those who don't.

--

Modern Christianity is to Superstitious Mythology as
modern Unix is to Obsolete 1970's Operating System.