xffm does not compile

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Tue Feb 18 22:27:53 CET 2003

FYI, I've successfully installed all xfce4 on a RH7.2 system *except*
dbh from CVS so I've not been able to compile xffm (and xffm is missing
some mandatory auto* tools files too anyway).

It seems that for both dbh and xffm, the autoconf files (depmod,
missing, libtool, etc) are missing.

Edscott, would you mind if I put my hands in this (at least for xffm ?)

Cheers,
Olivier.

Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org>
http://www.xfce.org