xffm does not compile

Wiroth Didier didier.wiroth at mcesr.etat.lu
Tue Feb 18 21:46:08 CET 2003

Hey,
(I posted previously a message that configure was not
running)

This is another problem, I'm on another pc at home runng
freebsd 4.7! At home I was able to run configure !? I've
downloaded the sources a few minutes ago when I try to
compile the stuff it fails! here is the output:

config.status: creating xffm.spec
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating xfdiff4/Makefile
config.status: creating scramble/Makefile
config.status: creating glob/Makefile
config.status: creating libs/Makefile
config.status: creating src/Makefile
config.status: creating plugin-mcs/Makefile
config.status: creating po/Makefile.in
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: executing default-1 commands
%gmake
gmake  all-recursive
gmake[1]: Entering directory
`/usr/home/dda/download/xfce-devel/xffm'
Making all in scramble
gmake[2]: Entering directory
`/usr/home/dda/download/xfce-devel/xffm/scramble'
Makefile:254: *** missing separator.  Stop.
gmake[2]: Leaving directory
`/usr/home/dda/download/xfce-devel/xffm/scramble'
gmake[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory
`/usr/home/dda/download/xfce-devel/xffm'
gmake: *** [all] Error 2
%