Anybody else experiencing crashes ?

Moritz Heiber MisterMoe at hackerboard.de
Tue Feb 11 17:12:57 CET 2003

Hi Olivier,

I'm using GTK 2.2.1 as well, Xfree is 4.2 and the environment won't start
at all after upgrading from CVS today. The startup stops at xfwm4. When I'm
taking down X with CTRL - ALT - BACKSPACE xfwm4 stays with producing a
system load of 98%! I can't even kill it!

The weird thing is that I did a fresh checkout from CVS yesterday and
compiled it with right the same components and it all went well. Therefore
its a xfwm4 bug I guess ...

I'll post a correct error message as soon as possible ...

bye,

Moritz