xfce4-panel and xfwm4 now feature startup notification support.

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Mon Feb 10 14:08:15 CET 2003

On 10 Feb 2003 13:58:49 +0100
Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org> wrote:

> Right, there was this one, plus a couple of g_error_free() missing

That is very understandable considering this is the first time I read
about g_error_free() :)) Thanks, I didn't think about having to free
GError's. My mistake (so obvious I don't understand why I didn;t think
of this ...).

> Well, I think it's better for you to concentrate on the panel if you
> have limited time... It's your baby :)
>
> But anyhow, the panel is more or less complete, isn't it ?

Yes, I think so. Except for the memory leaks that is :) And of course
documentation.