XFDesktop configurable menu

Biju Chacko biju_chacko at vsnl.net
Wed Feb 5 04:56:15 CET 2003

On Tue, 2003-02-04 at 22:12, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
> Ok, I reordered the file a bit to increase readability. I only changed
> one thing now: get TERMCMD evironmental variable only once, and don't
> free it (you should never free 'const' variables).

What are your vim settings? Your reformatting makes things a little
difficult to read. The relevant ones from my .vimrc are:

"
" Set tabwidth to 4 and insert 4 spaces for each tab
"
set tabstop=4
set shiftwidth=4
set expandtab

I find that this keeps my code looking the same across different
tab settings.

-- b