xfwm4 focus problem

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Mon Feb 3 12:27:03 CET 2003

Hi Jasper,

> Fixed! Thanks. Fastest user support ever :))

Yeah, sorry about that, it's a stupid bug I introduced last night...

BTW, I've also added some optimisations to the focus handling, so I've been
misleaded at first (I thought the problem came from these optimizations while it
was not)

Cheers,
Olivier.
--
XFce is a lightweight  desktop  environment  for  various *NIX systems.
Designed for productivity,  it loads  and  executes  applications fast,