xfwm4 focus problem

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Mon Feb 3 10:40:54 CET 2003

On Mon, 03 Feb 2003 10:23:47 +0100 (CET)
Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org> wrote:

> Hi Jasper,
>
> > I just updated from CVS and now, when the option 'New windows
> > receive focus' is selected, focus is always taken away from all
> > windows, i.e. I can't focus any window.
>
> Can you tell me a bit more about that problem, I can't reproduce it...

Right, as it seems now, the focus is taken by the taskbar. So the app
flickers for a fraction of a second (it receives the focus) and then
the taskbar takes the focus.

I thought you made the taskbar not take focus, so I will recompile it
now.

> You could even send me you xfwm4.xml file

Attached. In the file the FocusNew option is unset, because otherwise I
can't use my mail client to attach it :)

	Jasper

--
IRC channel: #xfce on irc.freenode.net